Dedicated Servers, Melbourne, Australia
No Minimum Contract
Dedicated Servers Available Immediately
|Server TYPE||CPU||RAM||HDD||IP Addresses||Operating System|
|IBM HS23||2x E5-2650 v2 @ 2.60GHz||256GB||2x 200GB SSD||/28||VMWARE / KVM / Xenserver|
|IBM HS23||2x E5-2650 v2 @ 2.60GHz||256GB||2x1TB SAS||/28||VMWARE / KVM / Xenserver|
|IBM HS23||2x E5-2650 v2 @ 2.60GHz||512GB||2x 1TB SAS||/28||VMWARE / KVM / Xenserver|
We have the highest specification, cheapest dedicated servers in Australia. We will beat any price with the same specs if we have it in stock. No Minumum Contracts. Unlimited Bandwidth.
More freedom and More Flexibility with a Dedicated Server! Imagine the complications of purchasing a new server, deciding on the hardware specifications, finding a data centre, installing it, configuring it! you can easily spend over $10,000,- we do it all, and at a fraction of the cost.
- Install any software or custom application you want to use.
- Reduce your dependency on the web host.
- Greater reliability: Nobody else can slow down the server
- Benefit from enhanced security: Only you can access the server with the integrated firewall
- Scale easily by upgrading your server specifications.
- Remote reboot from console
- Fully 24/7 hardware replacement and support
- Multiple IP addresses (up to 8)
- Full 'root' or 'administrator' privileges
- Melbourne Dedicated Server
Also enquire about Melbourne Virtual Servers (VPS) and Virtual Dedicated Server (VDS)
Collocation in Melbourne CBD for your convenience
|Melbourne CBD Collocation||1RU||2RU||3RU||4RU|
|Power Ports||1x 2A Max||2x 2A Max||3x 2A Max||4x 2A Max|
|Switch Ports||1x 1000Mbps||1x 1000Mbps||1x 1000Mbps||1x 1000Mbps|
|Managed Reboot Port||1||2||3||4|
|Monthly Data 10Mbps (Combined In + Out) ~ Burstable to 100Mbps||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
Dedicated servers are, as their name implies, servers that are wholly dedicated to serving your blog (and your blog alone). You are basically given an empty server, and you can put whatever you want on it.
Generally speaking, web hosts will offer several physical server configurations from which you can choose, though some will let you build a server that matches your specifications exactly.
A dedicated server contrasts sharply with a shared plan (where you have little to no control over your server environment) and a VPS option (where you have some control over your environment, but there are still limitations placed by your web hosting provider). Just as you choose the hardware you get, you have 100% controlover the software that is installed onto your server.
Additional IPsYou can associate up to 256 failover IPs (/24) to your server, without any monthly cost.
Rsync / FTP / NFS backup copyEach of our dedicated servers has 500 GB backup space, so that you can store your data and config files.
- Security: Our site has a trap door which is part of our multi-layer security control procedure, biometric readers, 24x7 closed-circuit video and alarm monitoring.
- Cooling: HVAC redundant design with air distribution for maximum temperature control.
- Power: Uninterruptible redundant AC power systems with static switch redundancy meaning even a single power supply device is connected to two UPS systems at all times.
- Fire Suppression: Smoke detection systems are fitted throughout the facility, dry-pipe pre-action system, VESDA fire detection & suppression system.
- Dual diverse power feeds available # Multi homed bandwidth included on 100Mbps port
- GigE Dark-Fibre Interconnect to other Melbourne DC's*
- Connected to Internet backbone with national Peering via PIPE
- 2N Power and UPS # N+1 on AC