Dedicated Servers, Melbourne Australia
More freedom and More Flexibility with a Dedicated Server! Imagine the complications of purchasing a new server, deciding on the hardware specifications, finding a data centre, installing it, configuring it! you can easily spend over $10,000,- we do it all, and at a fraction of the cost.
- Install any software or custom application you want to use.
- Reduce your dependency on the web host.
- Greater reliability: Nobody else can slow down the server
- Benefit from enhanced security: Only you can access the server with the integrated firewall
- Scale easily by upgrading your server specifications.
- Remote reboot from console
- Fully 24/7 hardware replacement and support
- Multiple IP addresses (up to 8)
- Full 'root' or 'administrator' privileges
- Melbourne Dedicated Server
Also enquire about Melbourne Virtual Servers (VPS) and Virtual Dedicated Server (VDS)
Collocation in Melbourne CBD for your convenience
|Melbourne CBD Collocation||1RU||2RU||3RU||4RU|
|Power Ports||1x 1A Max||2x 1A Max||3x 1A Max||4x 1A Max|
|Switch Ports||1x 10Mbps||1x 10Mbps||1x 10Mbps||1x 10Mbps|
|Managed Reboot Port||1||2||3||4|
|Monthly Data 10Mbps (Combined In + Out) ~ Burstable to 100Mbps||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
- Security: Our site has a trap door which is part of our multi-layer security control procedure, biometric readers, 24x7 closed-circuit video and alarm monitoring.
- Cooling: HVAC redundant design with air distribution for maximum temperature control.
- Power: Uninterruptible redundant AC power systems with static switch redundancy meaning even a single power supply device is connected to two UPS systems at all times.
- Fire Suppression: Smoke detection systems are fitted throughout the facility, dry-pipe pre-action system, VESDA fire detection & suppression system.
- Dual diverse power feeds available # Multi homed bandwidth included on 100Mbps port
- GigE Dark-Fibre Interconnect to other Melbourne DC's*
- Connected to Internet backbone with national Peering via PIPE
- 2N Power and UPS # N+1 on AC